- This program has passed.
NEW! Novice Level Adult Tennis (open to ages 16+)
7:00-7:50 pm at Pickell Park
This program is geared toward the total novice or someone looking to get back into the game, by introducing them to the fundamentals of tennis.
Players will gain basic instruction on how to hold a racket, stroke production, rules of tennis and introductory strategy. Rallying with others (Singles + Doubles) will also be introduced.
Tennis Class Highlights:
- Footwork, forehand, backhand, serving, and volleying skills & drills
- Tennis tactics and game rules
- Introductory rallying and court awareness
- Basics of singles and doubles play
- Drills 75%/ Point Play 25%
- Participants must provide their own racket for this class. All other equipment needed will be provided by USA Sport Group.