2017 TRAVEL SOCCER INFO BELOW – 2018 TRY OUT SCHEDULE AND INFO WILL BE POSTED IN APRIL
READINGTON TRAVEL SOCCER TRY OUTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY MAY 6TH SUMMER ROAD PARK.
2009-2010 Birth Year – 1:30pm-2:30pm
2007-2008 Birth Year – 2:45pm-3:45pm
To register for try outs please go to the program registration section of the web site. Click on Travel Soccer and register for the appropriate time slot. You will need to create a family account if this is the first time you are registering with Readington Recreation.
The Readington Travel Soccer program is for players who are interested in playing soccer at a more competitive level than the in-town Recreational Soccer program. Annually, teams represent the RTS with the teams competing in the Mid-New Jersey Youth Soccer Association league (MNJYSA) and EDP Leagues and Tournaments.
- Travel Soccer requires a two-season commitment (although many children participate in other sports such as baseball, softball, lacrosse, etc.)
- Fall Season is 10 games (5 home and 5 away) and runs from Sept thru Nov
- Spring Season is 10 games (5 home and 5 away) and runs from Mar thru May
- Games are typically on Sunday for U9 and above and Saturday for U8 and EDP League participants
- Home Games are played at Summer Road Park
- Players practice two days a week in addition to weekend games
- One Professional Training team practice session a week is provided
- Some teams choose to fund a second Professional training sessions each week*
- All RTS teams participate in the Readington Frightfest Tournament which will take place October. For more information about Frightfest click here (insert link to tournament section)
- Teams may enter other tournaments, based on the goals of the team and agreed to by parents, coaches and the club.
- Each team has at least one Parent Coach/Manager
- *Some teams choose to fund a Professional Trainer for game day coaching
- Try Outs for RTS teams are held in May, and teams are formed immediately following try outs. Most teams start practice by the end of August.
- The RTS Registration Fee pay for league fees, ref fees, insurance, yearly team pictures, one day of professional training, etc. and are non-refundable.
- Uniforms will be purchased separately (Approx. $90 every 2 years)
- *Additional Trainer Fees May Apply
Uniform Ordering (please note deadline is July 10th)
- Select the Readington Logo.
- New players or players who have moved to newly created teams should select “New User? Register Here “ and register and then begin processing an order…Returning players should login with their existing User name and password. If you have forgotten your User Name and Password – go to the forgot process and they will be emailed to you. (if you have changed your email, just email <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> email@example.com the player name and number and I will send you your User Name and Password.
- All required fields are designated with a ’*’
- Choose your team from the drop-down menu (new registrants – create a unique or family login user name & password. The login can be used for subsequent site visits.
- Complete the order form as needed, selecting uniform items & sizes, socks, and any extra items that you may be interested in.
- Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Review your cart, and if correct click the ’Check Out’ link – if not, or additional items are needed, click on ’Add To Kit’ or ‘Purchase Spiritwear’
- Player Numbers information :
a) Enter your suggested Player Number and press the “ Update Button” All player numbers are approved by the club official or coach. If the number is already taken, you can try for another number. If the number you asked for is supposed to be yours, please email your player name and number information to Go Soccer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the ‘Submit button
- Select your “Payment Method”
a. Credit Card
- Once you have completed your “Payment Method” an email confirmation will be sent. (the confirmation email is from <mailto:email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org , so check your spam filter if you do not see it right away)
Please know that players who to come to store receive a 15% discount off all in-store purchases (NOT TEAM UNIFORMS AND SPIRITWEAR)
SUMMER ROAD PARK HOME OF READINGTON TRAVEL SOCCER
Click Here For Directions to Summer Rd.
(insert link to summer rd section on the website)