Welcome to the Readington Dog Park!! For information or to register for Dog Park Programs & Activities CLICK HERE.
DOG PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs at all times. Dogs showing unacceptable behavior towards people or other dogs must be leashed immediately and removed from the area.
- Owners must closely supervise their dogs.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and upon leaving the fenced area.
- No dogs under 6 months of age permitted in the park. DOGS IN HEAT PROHIBITED.
- No human or dog food inside the park. Small bite sized training treats are acceptable.
- Owners must remove all balls and all toys brought into the park.
- Owners must clean up any dog droppings made by their pets. Containers and bags are provided.
- Secure all access gates when entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Children under 14 are permitted in the dog park under close adult supervision.
- No smoking.
- No spiked collars.
- Dog Park use is at your own risk.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their dogs.
- Dog park users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Township of Readington for any claims or obligations brought against it, or which may be alleged to be brought against, it in relation to use of the Township Dog Park.