Welcome to Readington Recreation
Readington Township has seven beautiful parks and the Recreation Department provides a comprehensive recreation program year round. Everything you need to know about Readington Recreation programs and facilities is right here at your fingertips. Questions call us at 908-534-9752.
Experience Readington * Experience Community * Experience Fun
Due to the closure of schools, all Readington Recreation programs and practices are CANCELED for Friday, November 16.
Recreation Soccer scheduled for Saturday, November 17 is CANCELED.
Winter Recreation Program Registration is OPEN
- Youth Sports Clinics: Parent & Me Sports Squirts (ages 2-3), Sports Squirts (ages 3-4), Soccer Stars (ages 5-6)
- Youth Basketball Clinics: Pre-K Basketball (co-ed), Girls Basketball (K-1), Boys Basketball (K-1), Boys Basketball (1st grade with prior basketball experience)
- Youth Basketball Leagues: Boys Grades 2-3, Boys Grades 4-5, Boys Grades 6-8, Girls Grades 2-4 (training and scrimmages only) (Registration deadline is 11/17)
Halloween Celebration Refund Information
(*Added hours for pick-up*)
- Refunds are available for pre-registered attendees. Cash refunds only will be given through Wednesday, November 22.
- Refunds may be picked up at the Recreation Office in the Municipal Building on 11/20, 11/21, and 11/22 during regular office hours (9:00am to 2:00pm)
- Refunds may be picked up at the Readington Middle School on Saturday, November 17 from 9:00am to 11:00am.
- All refunds not picked up by November 22 will be considered a donation to Recreation.